Winged Angels Italian / French Renaissance Old Master 18thC Antique Oil Painting
Winged Angels, Italian / French, Renaissance Old Master 18th Century Antique Oil Painting. A large and imposing late 18th century Italian (or possibly Southern French) school oil on canvas depicting three winged and flying Angels. The Angels dressed in green, gold and red robes and holding a banner inscribed,'' Le Seigneur l'a aime et l'a orne''. (''The Lord Loves and Adorns'').
The image dimensions are approximately: 24 1/2'' x 37 1/4'' (62cm x 95cm). Housed in a good heavy gilt-wood frame, ready to hang. Formerly with a private family collection in Gloucestershire, England. As is usual, open to sensible offers and with worldwide FREEPOST.
Please do ask questions as required and do also see my other listings of 15th century through to early 20th century art. With a long association amongst the world of fine art, I have excellent sources of fine paintings from the 15th century onwards. All of my items are researched, where possible, ensuring my buyers receive items that meet their expectations. Please do contact me and I will be happy to help. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "angelic-fine-arts" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Large
- Region of Origin: Europe
- Title: Winged angels
- Type: Painting
- Culture: Christian
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: Italian / French School
- Production Technique: Oil Painting
- Framing: Framed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Style: Historical / Religious
- Material: Oil
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Time Period Produced: 1750-1799
- Features: Framed
- Subject: Religious
- Unit Type: Unit
- Year of Production: Late 1700's
- Colour: Browns, Reds, Blue, White
- Listed By: Enthusiast / Dealer
- Date of Creation: Antique (Pre-1900)
- Self-Representing Artist?: No
- Width (Inches): 13 1/4''
- Originality: Original
- Height (Inches): 15 1/4'' ''